This will be a fun leisure ride where we will cover a distance of 260 km in two days. On the first day (Saturday), we will start the ride from Subhash Chowk ( Landmark: Decathlon Sohna Road) and will cover a distance of approximately 130 km to reach Alwar. We will stay in the city for a day and will start riding back to Gurgaon the next day early morning.
Day 1: Gurgaon to Alwar (Total Distance:130km)
Meeting point: Subhash chowk ( Landmark: Decathlon Sohna Road)
- Upon reaching, you will be introduced to the fellow riders and the support staff. You can keep your bags in the support vehicle. In the support vehicle, there will be refreshments for all the riders, a medical kit, and technical staff with basic tools to take care of any in route problems.
- After starting, our first stop will be after 20kms at Recycle cafe. This will be just to see off the other riders who will be joining us till that point, a group pic, and will have quick refreshments. The next stop will be after 30 km for hydration and nutrition. At every stop, all the riders will gather at a point and after having refreshments will start again. From here, the next stop will be for Lunch which will also be around 30kms. By now we would have covered half of the distance. And after taking our lunch, we will again start riding.
- Now our destination is not far and we will be taking only one stop before we reach our destination. Once we reach, you will be served with a welcome drink along with some snacks.
- Rooms will be allotted to the participants where everyone can rest, take shower, and then can gather for some fun around a bonfire. Thereafter, we will have dinner under the open sky and then everyone will leave for a good sleep.
Day 2: Alwar to Gurgaon (Total Distance:130 km)
- After a filling breakfast and some more pics, we will start riding back in the same pattern we did while coming to Alwar
- We will reach Gurgaon around 6:00 pm in the evening.
- Helmet ( mandatory)
- Front and backlights
- Reflective jacket for visibility at night
- Backup Vehicle with a car rack (Any part, for example, tubes, replaced or changed will be charged as per the cost of the product. )
- Dinner on the first day and Breakfast on the Second day
- Stay on Twin sharing basis
- Hydration and refreshments during the ride
- Medical Support
- Photos and videos by RG Studio
- Any kind of personal expenses.
- Anything not mentioned in inclusions.
All the participants are responsible for their own safety. Organizers or other participants can not be held responsible for any harm conducted to you or to your property. You ( the participant) take full responsibility for your well-being, before, during, or after the ride. If you do not agree to the Disclaimer, do not join the ride.
- Test your endurance with a fully supported Ride
- Refreshment and Hydration throughout the ride
- Ride in a Group, not a race
- Backup vehicle support with car rack
- Medical and technical support