Day 1: Gurgaon to Alwar (Total Distance:130km)
Meeting point: Subhash chowk ( Landmark: Decathlon Sohna Road)
- Upon reaching, you will be introduced with the fellow riders and the support staff. You can keep your bags in the support vehicle. In the support vehicle, there will be refreshments for all the riders, medical kit and technical staff with basic tools to take care of any in route problems.
- After starting, our first stop will be after 20kms at Recycle cafe. This will be just to see off the other riders who will be joining us till that point, a group pic and will have quick refreshments. The next stop will be after 30 km for hydration and nutrition. At every stop, all the riders will gather at a point and after having refreshments will start again. From here, the next stop will be for Lunch which will also be around 30kms. By now we would have covered half of the distance. And after taking our lunch, we will again start riding.
- Now our destination is not far and we will be taking only one stop before we reach our destination. Once we reach, you will be served with a welcome drink along with some snacks.
- Rooms will be allotted to the participants where everyone can rest, take shower, and then can gather for some fun around a bonfire. Thereafter, we will have dinner under the open sky and then everyone will leave for a good sleep.
Day 2: Alwar to Gurgaon (Total Distance:130 km)
- After a filling breakfast and some more pics, we will start riding back in the same pattern we did while coming to Alwar
- We will reach Gurgaon around 6:00 pm in the evening.