Day 1: Arrival in Manali
- Arrive in Manali, check-in your hotel, and get together in the afternoon after lunch for a brief.
- On this day, you can explore the local market and get used to the altitude which is important as you will be climbing from tomorrow onwards.
- Please note, on the first day only stay is included. Meal for the first day is not included in the Itinerary. All meals from Day 2 onwards are included in the package.
Day 2: Manali to Marhi
- After a filling breakfast, we will start the first day of cycling from Manali.
- Today you will cover a distance of 35kms. The route is good and scenic and you will see plenty of people on this day as a lot of people use this route.
- The first day will be challenging as your body is not used to the climb. So do not worry if you feel tired. This is completely normal and is expected. Just keep yourself hydrated and keep pedaling.
- Soon you will reach the first campsite in Marhi.
Day 3: Marhi to Sissu via Rohtang pass
- Today you will climb the first pass of the trip i.e Rohtang Pass. It will be a gradual climb of 16kms.
- The climb is less as compared to the previous day and your body would have got used to the altitude. Hence you will not have much difficulty in today's climb.
- After a quick photo session at the top, we will start riding downwards towards Sissu. This will be your first of many downhills of the trip.
- Today we will be staying in a guest house and have homemade food in case you were already missing it.
Day 4: Sissu to Jispa
- For the first 10 km, the route today will be a mix of elevation and downhills. After which there will be downhill of approx 10km which will end at Tandi.
- From here the climb starts till Keylong and then a pleasant mix of uphills and downhills till Jispa.
- We will reach Jispa by late afternoon and then you can take rest in your tents.
- This will be the last day when you will have mobile networks. From here onwards till Leh you will not have mobile connectivity. Hence it will be a good time to call your family and update them about your well-being.
Day 5: Jispa to Zing-zing bar
- This will be a scenic and gradual climb day. You will be crossing Suraj Tal and several water crossings today.
- We will start early as with rise in temperature the level of water crossing also rises.
- The stay today will be in tents in Zing- zing bar.
Day 6: Zing-zing bar to Sarchu via Baralachla Pass
- Time to cross the second pass of the trip i.e Baralachla Pass. The elevation is gradual so it will be quite easy for you to climb the pass.
- The downhill from Baralachla is mostly off-road so you need to be careful while you come down.
- This will be one of the enjoyable moments of the trip.
- Upon reaching Sarchu, enjoy the warm welcome drink.
Day 7: Sarchu to Pang via Gata loops, Nakeela and Lachungla
- This is going to be a challenging day as you will be crossing the Gata loops which consist of 21 loops of continuous climb, and two passes.
- There is no need to worry, just keep on pedaling with a steady rhythm and before you know it you will have reached Pang.
Day 8: Pang to Rumtse via more plains and Taglangla Pass
- Today will be both challenging and the most rewarding day for you as you will be climbing the second highest pass of the trip followed by a continuous downhill of almost 30 km.
- On the downhill, you will be passing the beautiful villages of Leh which will seem like straight out of a movie.
Day 9: Rumtse to Leh
- This will be an almost straight road of around 80kms with mostly small villages in between.
- By afternoon, we will reach Leh.
Day 10: Leh to Khardungla and back to Leh
- The last climb of the trip.
- This will be the last and the most fulfilling day of the trip as you will be climbing one of the highest motorable roads in the world.
- After a brief photo shoot at the top, enjoy the downhill as your reward for all your effort.
Day 11: Breakfast and checkout
- After breakfast, you are free to explore or stay back as your adventure with us ends here.